Monday, February 1, 2021

Fr:

warm wishes,

I sent you the letter a week ago but I'm not sure you got it because I did not receive a reply from you so I am sending it again.

My name is Mrs. Amelia Lucy Brown, I'm from Brisbane, Australia but I'm currently fighting for my life at King Edward V Hospital in the UK, I ran a Hisha company! Because according to my doctor I do not have much time to live again and I need an urgent answer. I have been suffering from throat cancer for a long time, my doctors said I would die in the next two or three months. Therefore, I am looking for a trusted person or NGO to make my final contribution (€ 6,000,000) to a charity project, because at heart I want to implement this living plan that I will come out with.

Please let me know if you can fulfill this humanitarian duty in my name. Once I have received your reply, I will give you more details about the whole contract.

all
Well, Mrs. Emilia Lucy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment