Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fwd: Java Developer



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Theingi Ba <matheingiba@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Subject: Java Developer
To: koungkoung@gmail.com


28th July, 09.
 
Dear Hiring Officer,
 
I am writing this letter to express my interest in working as Java Developer for your company. I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. I am a PR Invitation Letter Holder from ICA.
 
Followings are the summary of my qualification:
 
    * Going to be a holder of Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis at Institute of System Science (ISS), NUS.
    * Got the Master of Computer Science from University of Computer Studies, Yangon, Myanmar.
    * Strong Programming/Web development experience
    * Good Database Design and Development experience
    * Special skill in Java, J2EE, J2ME, MIDLet, ASP.NET, C#, VB script/ Javascript and HTML, Crystal Report.
    * Design concept and usage of Rational Unified Process (RUP) with Unified Modeling Language
    * Strong technical knowledge in Database Programming with MS SQL 2000/2005, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access.
    * In depth knowledge of Object Oriented Technology
    * Full Project Life Cycle experiences.
    * Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
    * Enthusiastic, Self motivated and very fast learner.
 
I would like to have a chance for working in your company.  And taking an over time job is not a problem for me. Please see my resume attached for additional information on my experience.
 
Expected Salary:  S$2500 Negotiable
Commencement Date: - Immediately
Status in Singapore: Student Pass.  ICA has already issued NUS student PR offer letter.
 
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. You may reach me at 90026601 anytime.
 
Sincerely,
Ma Theingi Ba
Mobile No. 90026601

No comments:

Post a Comment